Broad Spectrum CBD Oil for Pets (500mg)
- ZERO THC
- 500mg CBD per bottle (11mg CBD-V/17mg CBN/5mg CBG/23mg CBC)
- 16mg of CBD per serving/dropper full
- Bacon Flavored
- Broad Spectrum CBD Distillate
- Third-Party lab tested for residual solvents & pesticides
- Made from American grown Hemp
- Manufactured in the USA
- Store the bottle in a cool/dark place (exposure to light/heat will begin to degrade the oil)
Looking for the Best CBD Oil for your Dog or Cat?
While the research related to pain & anxiety relief for pets is still underway, there’s tremendous feedback from numerous owners about the success people have had giving their pets CBD.
CBD has been found useful in part due to its anti-inflammatory properties, cardiac benefits, anti-nausea effects, appetite stimulation, anti-anxiety impact, however until further government backed research has been conducted & validated, the FDA/FTC does not allow manufacturers to make any medical claims.
Possible Side Effects of CBD in Dogs
While there’s no scientific data on the side effects of CBD usage for dogs, there are potential side effects based on how CBD affects humans.
- Dry mouth: Research has shown that CBD may decrease saliva production. For dogs, this may manifest as increased thirst.
- Drowsiness: Dog owners have used CBD to treat anxiety. The calming effect of CBD can also cause slight drowsiness, especially when using higher doses.
How Is Cannabis Oil Administered to Dogs?
CBD Oil is typically administered orally to dogs, however the oil can also be placed onto their food or a treat.
Finding the proper dosage for your pet is the key to success. If you dose your pets properly, then they’ll achieve the most optimal results.
We recommend starting your pet on a dose of .25 – .5 mg per pound of weight.
20lb pet = 5-10mg per dose
40lb pet = 10-20 mg per dose